| Association | By-Laws & Covenants | Directory | Recreation | Grounds | Links & Ads | Community News | Title Company Inquiries | City Of Shawnee | Back | Home |
Links and Ads

City Codes
Report a City Code Violation: Chief Codes Administrator

OR City Service Request

The Citizen Service Request is intended to collect information about anything that will make our community better. If you have any suggestions at all, and they don’t fit the categories, just click “Other.”

Typical requests include:

-The streetlight in front of my house is burned out.

-There’s a pot hole.

-The sidewalk is uneven and poses a potential tripping hazard.

-A house in our neighborhood is vacant and the grass is getting really high.

-We have a problem with speeding on our street.


Page content © 2017, Brittany Heights Homeowners Association
Contact Site Administrator     Manage Page Content     Printer Friendly View

This Homeowners Association Website hosted with home-owners-assoc.com, a division of Nord Enterprises, Inc.